- What exchange does Aralez Pharmaceuticals Inc. trade on and what is the company's symbol?
- Aralez Pharmaceuticals Inc. (or “Aralez”) is listed on the NASDAQ Global Market Exchange under the symbol “ARLZ” and the Toronto Stock Exchange under the symbol “ARZ”.
- When did Aralez Pharmaceuticals Inc. become a publicly traded company?
- Aralez Pharmaceuticals Inc. became a publicly traded company on February 8, 2016, the first business day after the closing of POZEN Inc.’s acquisition of Tribute Pharmaceuticals Canada Inc (“Tribute”). POZEN Inc. (“POZEN”) was founded in 1996.
- Was the Tribute acquisition a taxable event to POZEN shareholders?
- What is the CUSIP number for Aralez Pharmaceuticals Inc.?
- CUSIP Number: 03852X100
- What is the ISIN number for Aralez Pharmaceuticals Inc.?
- ISIN Number: CA03852X1006
- When is Aralez Pharmaceuticals Inc. fiscal year end?
- Aralez Pharmaceuticals Inc. fiscal year end is December 31.
- Does Aralez Pharmaceuticals Inc. offer a dividend reinvestment program (DRIP) or other direct means of purchasing its shares?
- No, Aralez Pharmaceuticals Inc. does not offer a dividend reinvestment program. Aralez Pharmaceuticals Inc. does not expect to distribute dividends. We currently do not have any other direct means to purchase shares.
- How do I replace my lost stock certificate or report a change of address?
- The Transfer Agent contact details are as follows:
By Telephone: 1-800-564-6253 (toll free North America) or 514-982-7555 (Int’l)
By Fax: 1-866-249-7775 (toll free North America) or 416-263-9524 (Int’l)
By Email: email@example.com
By Mail: Computershare Investor Services Inc.
8th fl, 100 University Avenue
Toronto, ON M5J 2Y1