Aralez’s Corporate Governance & Compliance Program has been, and continues to remain, a priority for executives, senior management and Aralez’s Board of Directors. The program is designed to conform to and comply with all SEC and NASDAQ rules and regulations. All of our employees are required to comply with stringent standards for ethical and responsible business conduct.
- All of our board members are independent with the exception of the company’s Chief Executive Officer and former Chief Executive Officer of Tribute Pharmaceuticals Canada Inc..
- Our Audit, Compensation, and Nominating/Corporate Governance Committees are comprised solely of independent directors.
- Our Audit Committee maintains policies consistent with SEC and NASDAQ guidelines related to auditor independence.
- Our independent auditors, Ernst & Young, LLP, report directly to the Audit Committee.
- We maintain a business code of conduct and ethics that is communicated to all employees.
- We maintain procedures that allow employees to report questionable activities.
We would encourage our stockholders to view the various charters and guidelines contained in this website.